The schedule of regular events at Mount Toby Friends Meeting (other nearby meetings below)
Please note that the regular activities at Mount Toby are disrupted during the pandemic. Activities are both in person, at the meetinghouse, and online; for more information click here.
- Young Friends (Jr & Senior High): meet during Meeting for Worship. See Children & Youth for details.
- Child care is also available for 0-12 year olds during 11:40 hour and Meeting for Business, if the child minder is notified on the morning of the meeting.
- 11:40 Hours are hour-long topical meetings in the Champney Room, sometimes with a speaker or panel and discussion, or in a worship-sharing format. They are held during the school year, but not on the second or third Sundays of the month.
Related meetings in the area:
- Sabbath Worship is held on second Fridays at various locations (check newsletter or weekly “What’s Happening at Mount Toby” for this month’s location). Specially inviting for families with children, at 5:00 there is a visit with the animals; at 6:00, family worship, and at 6:30, a potluck.
- Taize worship: Every Thursday at 7:00 PM. Taizé is a style of worship that comes out of an ecumenical monastic order in central France with a strong devotion to peace and justice through prayer and meditation.
- Deerfield: Worship is held every Wednesday at 5:30pm, at Woolman Hill. Info: 413-548-3940.
- Northampton Friends Meeting occurs on Sunday at 11:00. 43 Center Street, Suite 202, Northampton, MA 01060, Second floor. More info. Fully accessible, aspiring to be scent free. Clerk Marcianna Caplis. (413) 268-0199