The schedule of regular events at Mount Toby Friends Meeting (other nearby meetings below)
- Young Friends (Jr & Senior High): meet during Meeting for Worship. See Children & Youth for details.
- Child care is also available for 0-12 year olds during 11:40 hour and Meeting for Business, if the child minder is notified on the morning of the meeting.
- 11:40 Hours are hour-long topical meetings in the Champney Room, sometimes with a speaker or panel and discussion, or in a worship-sharing format. They are held during the school year, but not on the second or third Sundays of the month.
Related meetings in the area:
- Mount Toby’s Peace and Social Concerns Committee meets at the meetinghouse at 7pm on the first Monday of every month. The clerk is Daniel Grubbs.
- Mount Toby’s Climate Witness Committee meets at 2:00 on the second Tuesday of every month. Contact the clerk, Alan Eccleston, for location.
- Northfield Worship Group meets on first Sundays, 10:30, 113 Coller Cemetery Road, Northfield. Info: 413.498.0027.
- Sabbath Worship is held on second Fridays at Winterberry Farm, 340 Wilson Hill Road in Colrain, except during winter, when it is held at other locations. Specially inviting for families with children, at 5:00 there is a visit with the animals; at 6:00, family worship, and at 6:30, a potluck. Info: (413) 624-3940. Directions are available on the Winterberry Farm website
- Deerfield: Worship is held every Wednesday at 5:30pm, at Woolman Hill. Info: 413-548-3940.
- Northampton Friends Meeting occurs on Sunday at 11:00. 43 Center Street, Suite 202, Northampton, MA 01060, Second floor. More info. Fully accessible, aspiring to be scent free. Clerk Marcianna Caplis. (413) 268-0199