The schedule of regular events at Mount Toby Friends Meeting (other nearby meetings below)
- Young Friends (Jr & Senior High): meet during Meeting for Worship. See Children & Youth for details.
- Child care is also available for 0-12 year olds during 11:40 hour and Meeting for Business, if the child minder is notified on the morning of the meeting.
- 11:40 Hours are hour-long topical meetings in the Champney Room, sometimes with a speaker or panel and discussion, or in a worship-sharing format. They are held during the school year, but not on the second or third Sundays of the month.
Related meetings in the area:
- Mount Toby’s Peace and Social Concerns Committee meets at the meetinghouse at 7pm on the fourth Thursday of every month.
- Sabbath Worship is held on second Fridays at various locations (check newsletter or weekly “What’s Happening at Mount Toby” for this month’s location). Specially inviting for families with children, at 5:00 there is a visit with the animals; at 6:00, family worship, and at 6:30, a potluck.
- Deerfield: Worship is held every Wednesday at 5:30pm, at Woolman Hill. Info: 413-548-3940.
- Northampton Friends Meeting occurs on Sunday at 11:00. 43 Center Street, Suite 202, Northampton, MA 01060, Second floor. More info. Fully accessible, aspiring to be scent free. Clerk Marcianna Caplis. (413) 268-0199