Welcome to Mt Toby Friends Meeting
Worship With Us
Mount Toby Friends Meeting – some quick facts
- Our worship begins at 10 a.m every Sunday
- Our Meeting is unprogrammed (there is no formal order of worship)
- We are a welcoming and affirming faith community
- Childcare and children’s programs are available
- Our Meetinghouse is fully handicap-accessible with an amplification system for hearing assistance
More about us here.
Children and Youth Offerings
Nursery care for infants and preschoolers is available from 10-11 am during Meeting for Worship. Two Caregivers are present at all times in the bright and airy Nursery.
Grade K-6 children participate in Children’s Meeting for Discovery during Meeting for Worship.
The Young Friends group is available for young people grades 7-12. Young Friends is currently inactive.
- Masking is recommended but not required in the building. Masks are available at the building entrance.
- HEPA air purifiers are located in the Nursery and the Meeting Room.
- Open windows and fans in select locations are used to promote ventilation
- We ask anyone who is feeling ill to not enter the building. We strongly encourage friends to monitor their own risk of bringing Covid into the meetinghouse. Friends are asked to be cautious and self-test if they have Covid symptoms or have recently traveled or been in situations where they may have been exposed to Covid.
Social Concern and Action
For over 350 years, Quakers have lived their lives in accordance with values of peace, justice, simplicity, and integrity. Today the expression of values can be found in public statements of the meeting and the work of Friends.